6 Signs You Might Spend a Lot of Time at a Hospital
1. The nurses continually encourage you to go grab lunch or go outside to get some sun.
|Yeah, I could probably use some Vitamin D.|
2. You go home or to a public place like a restaurant and automatically reach for the non-existent hand sanitizer mounted on the wall.
The same things applies whenever someone coughs or sneezes.
3. You've become so accustomed to sleeping in a recliner/on a tiny couch that your regular bed at home feels huge and decadent.
|My jumps aren't as high since I'm still healing from my C-section|
but I'm getting there.
4. You catch yourself using hospital lingo when talking to non-medical people.
|I don't know how to speak like a regular person anymore.|
5. You've lost all concept of time and instead of marking your days with the sunrises and sunsets, you mark them by morning and evening rounds.
|You mean nothing to me.|
6. All you want to do is take and post pictures of Max.